BarTender Barcoding Software
| Label | Barcode | RFID tags |
To automate your labelling and much more
BarTender is easy to use and easy to integrate with existing databases. It is available in four editions to cater for every business size, allowing you to easily upgrade as your business grows – without the extra cost and complexity of add-on products.
Barcoding software for every type of business
WANT TO TRY BEFORE YOU BUY?
Want to try before you buy? You can download a free 30-day trial of BarTender and access BarTender 2022’s Intelligent Templates, create label designs and barcodes with ease, plus more.
About Million Tech Label Printing System
We are a Hong Kong based manufacturers of Barcode Labels and Wax/Thermal Transfer Ribbons. We offer total solutions covering all your flexible packaging coding needs, whether basic (simple packaging) or complex (digital labelling). Get high quality, durable results with our total label printing solutions now!
- We have 30 years of experience in the label printing & supply industry, setting the benchmark for quality and reliability in label production.
- We provide full-service digital labelling solutions, design and printing. We guide you through the label process & provide you a just-right label.
- We offer a wide range of barcode printers (either for 1D or 2D) of multiple international brands, such as Sato and Bixolon.
- We advise appropriate printing technology for each client to satisfy specified needs.
- We supply different well-known printing software for almost any on-demand printing or marking application.
Label Printing Hardware
To those who print their own labels, we offer a wide range of barcode printers (either for 1D or 2D code) of multiple international brands, such as Sato and Bixolon, Autonics and Printronix.
- Industrial Printer for high volume usage
- Mobile Printer for remote site usage
To achieve better quality, we do advise appropriate printing technology for each client to satisfy specified needs.
- Direct Thermal (direct contact with the heat-sensitive material on the label)
- Thermal Transfer (heating a ribbon to melt to print on the label)