Optimize asset management, increase supply visibility,
and expand operational ability
with SATO’s next generation printing solution.
- Metal casing including front panel and side covers protects against any industrial environment.
- Die-cast Aluminium frame, print and ribbon mechanism provide solid stability to ensure print quality and printer durability.
- 1 year global warranty for printer including installed options. Long lasting 30 kilometer guaranteed print head and platen roller.
- Bi-fold cover allows compact design and reduces workspace requirement.
- Supports internal, external, clockwise and counter-clockwise rotational media types.
Adjustable label holder for increased internal roll capacity.
- Field installable options, snap in print head, and tool-less platen replacement minimize downtime.
- External media inlets, mounting fixtures, and cable hook.
The NX Series represents SATO’s next generation of thermal printers with advanced support for barcode symbologies, character sets and RFID encoding. A product of SATO’s global R&D network the NX Series incorporates value-added features in a world-class design to deliver a printing solution that goes beyond expectations.
- LED indicator and color display alert operator to printer status. Guidance videos assist in error resolution and printer maintenance.
- Advanced user Interface for full operational control of print, application, I/F, and system settings via front panel display.
- Customizable GUI content and security enabled menu access let administers personalize the operator experience.
- Best in class 60° print hea
- Best in class 60° print head opening, tension damper, and coreless ribbon system facilitate easy media setup.
- Colored operator touch points ensure safe operation and interactions with movable parts.
Accurate and Efficient Performance
- Head check function performs print head status analysis before each print to assure printing accuracy.
- High speed data processing with 10 ips print speed equals faster first label out and print job throughput.
- 10 preset darkness levels with finite adjustment between presets for optimal print performance setting
- UHF and HF RFID* options support a wide variety of tags and include adjustable antenna system for optimal inlay encoding
- Serial, parallel, LAN and USB combo interface covers all legacy and modern systems requirements. Optional WLAN available.
- SZPL, SIPL, SDPL, STCL command emulations enable direct replacement of printers in legacy applications.
- Auto-switching interface setting and media auto-calibration to adjust sensor levels for faster setup time between print jobs.
- 30+ display languages, 40+ print character sets, and 15 SATO resident fonts, additional user downloadable space provide universal format coverage.
- All major agency approvals permit global deployment for large enterprises or future expansion potential for growing startups.
- Coreless ribbon uptake simplifies the loading process. Thermal ribbon is now directly attached to ribbon bose and removed via one-touch release button.
- Superior energy efficiency certified by Energy Star the leader in product accreditation. Decrease energy costs without any sacrifice to functionality
- Optional linerless kit eliminates waste associated with traditional label production. No liner equals either more labels per roll for increased productivity or smaller rolls sizes for decreased logistic and storage expenses.