About Label Printing
Label Printing HK
We are a Hong Kong based manufacturers of Barcode Labels and Wax/Thermal Transfer Ribbons. We offer total solutions covering all your flexible packaging coding needs, whether basic (simple packaging) or complex (digital labelling). Get high quality, durable results with our total label printing solutions now!
- We have 30 years of experience in the label printing & supply industry, setting the benchmark for quality and reliability in label production.
- We provide full-service digital labelling solutions, design and printing. We guide you through the label process & provide you a just-right label.
- We offer a wide range of barcode printers (either for 1D or 2D) of multiple international brands, such as Sato and Bixolon.
- We advise appropriate printing technology for each client to satisfy specified needs.
- We supply different well-known printing software for almost any on-demand printing or marking application.
Label Printing Hardware
To those who print their own labels, we offer a wide range of barcode printers (either for 1D or 2D code) of multiple international brands, such as Sato and Bixolon, Autonics and Printronix.
- Industrial Printer for high volume usage
- Mobile Printer for remote site usage
To achieve better quality, we do advise appropriate printing technology for each client to satisfy specified needs.
- Direct Thermal (direct contact with the heat-sensitive material on the label)
- Thermal Transfer (heating a ribbon to melt to print on the label)
Label Printing Software
We supply different well-known printing software (i.e. Seagull, Nice Label) for almost any on-demand printing or marking application
Problem: Up to half of the label wastes
Two different sizes of label (i.e. 4” x 4” label and 4”x 2” label) are controlled by same program. In view of same program is deployed, it is required to switch to the certain size of label for printing in normal condition.
In this case, the demand on different labels is inestimable. Staff intends to use the 4” x 4” label (with perforation) for all printing (including 4” x 2” label printing) in order to simplify the working process. Consequently, the rest of 4” x 2” label is wasted once 4” x 2” label printed on 4” x 4” label due to the printer identified label gap instead of label size.
Think out of box – Using backmark control to eliminate the cost
Million Tech advises the client to use Continuous Format with Backmark for label backmark control. For instance, two backmark is used for 4” x 4” label printing and one backmark for 4” x 2”. Moreover, all printers in use have been changed to proxy printer (Sato) for better label management and avoiding wastage of the skipped 4” x 2” label.
The solution helps to avoid wastage effectively by use up the labels. 1/3 wastage is saved in half a year when backmark control is undertaken.