+852 2784 2888
+852 2784 2868
+852 2788 3306
+852 2319 2967
Supporting Service & Maintenance
Label & Printing
Intelligent Robotics Labelling System (IRLS)
POS / KIOSK
RFID | RFID Reader | RFID Tag | RFID Scanner
Barcode Solution Cases
Label & Printing Cases
Mobile Solution Cases
System Integration/ Development Cases
News & Events
Labelling Solutions with Robot
Million Tech’s Intelligent Robotics Labelling System (IRLS) is a one-stop Artificial Intelligence (AI) Labelling Solution with Robot for saving cost and improving productivity.
Video Demonstration of IRLS
IRLS saves cost – 5 skilled workers’ salaries monthly
IRLS saves manpower – 3 unskilled workers replace 10 skilled workers
IRLS increases productivity in 4 times – labelling 20,000 products in 8 hours
IRLS can label different shape of products
No human errors, etc.
IRLS has high speed
1 to 1.5 second(s) per item (2,400 to 3,600 items per hour)
IRLS prints and applies label at the same time
No need to preprint label content
IRLS has high position accuracy within +/- 3mm
IRLS occupies small area
It requires 2 X 6 square meters only
IRLS consumes less power
It needs less than 2,000 W (220V X 9A)
Setup easily as it completes in 5 to 10 minutes
Simple operation steps and no skilled workers are required
IRLS consists of:
Touch Display for setup and control
High Speed 4-axis Robotic Arm
– DENSO Wave Model HS-A1 with 0.29 sec cycling time and +/- 3mm repeating accuracy
Object Recognition System
– Omron 2D Object Recognition Module
Direct Thermal / Thermal Transfer Printer
– it has 300 dpi direct thermal / thermal transfer printing unit with dispenser unit (600 dpi option)
Intelligent Robotics Control Software
– it helps setting label position, controlling the operation and generating daily reports.
Label Design System (it designs print out’s format according to each SKU)
– it supports pre-define format and directly imports data from Excel.
Easy Setting: Few steps to complete IRLS setup
1. Take photo of product and define label position.
2. Design label format
3. Input product information in system
4. Scan product barcode by Barcode handheld terminal.
5. Enter label quantity for printing
6. Press “Start” for printing.
IRLS News & Events
IRLS Introduction Seminar
E-Zone’s e-Brand IRLS Award
Get Quotation of IRLS