DIM VEND, co-operates with Hong Kong Seeing Eye Dog Services (HKSEDS) to sell charity sales without additional charges in order to show our support to them.
Million Tech is pleased to have received appreciation certification from HKSEDS.
As a non-profit charity organization, it always has an emerging need of fund raising. Million Tech supports HKSEDS by putting their charity souvenirs on our Smart Vending, tailor-made a special page for promoting HKSEDS and attracting more people to support HKSEDS. Now, the below locations of DIM VEND are selling HKSEDS’s charity souvenirs.
1) Star Ferry Pier, Tsim Sha Tsui Pier (To Central)
– Lower Deck Entrance
– Behind the entrance gate (Paid Area)
2) Star Ferry Pier, Tsim Sha Tsui Pier (To Wanchai)
– 1/F, To Wanchai/ H.K. Convention & Exhibition Centre
– In front of entrance gate (Public Area)
3) Star Ferry Pier, Central Pier (To Tsim Sha Tsui)
– Upper Deck Entrance
– Behind gate (Paid Area)
4) Holiday Inn Express Hong Kong (Kowloon East)
– Lobby Area
– Tower 4, 3 Tong Tak Street, Tseung Kwan O
5) Harbour Plaza Resort City
– Lobby Area (Near the entrance)
– 18 Tin Tan Road, Tin Shui Wai
6) Madame Tussauds Hong Kong (Launch in 1 March, 2017)
– Shop P101, The Peak Tower, No. 128 Peak Road, The Peak
– (In front of gate, nearby the waxwork of Bruce Lee)
*Locations update is on-going progress, updated news will be posted soon.
For more information, please contact 2784 2883 for further discussion.